Painting is one of the most commonly required services to prepare a home for new residents.
Below is some detailed information on how we handle the painting options and cost estimates.
Wall Painting options at turnover
- Refresh paint walls – For homes that have one or two colors throughout this is often the fastest and most cost-effective option. For any walls that are marked or heavily spackled, our painter will color match the current paint as close as possible and roll the entire wall with one coat of paint in the same color and finish as is currently there, but not cut in the edges.
- Pricing – $200 for the first wall and $75 for all additional walls
- Repaint specific walls – This is identical to the refresh option above but will include cutting in the edges for a more refined finished look.
- Pricing – $225 for the first wall and $100 for all additional walls.
- This is a great option for homes that have one or two colors throughout and want to have the pristine finished look utilizing the colors already at the property
- Full repaint walls – This is often the best and most cost-effective option for homes that have multiple colors and paint finishes and for owners who plan to either keep the property as a longer-term investment or sell it in the foreseeable future.
- Fully repaint two coats on all the interior walls of the home in one color using two paint finishes, flat in the living and sleeping areas and eggshell in the bathrooms and kitchen.
- Paint Brand: Benjamin Moore Ultra Spec 500- Zero VOC, Quick-drying, Low Odor, Latex
- Color: Light French Gray
- Pricing: $2.25 per sqft, includes 2 coats of Benjamin Moore Light French Gray paint on all interior walls and closets.
Bathroom/Kitchen painted with an eggshell finish
Repaint walls throughout property using Benjamin Moore Ultra Spec 500- Zero VOC, Quick-drying, Low Odor, Latex
Color: Light French Gray, Living areas and bedrooms Walls painted with a flat finish
All options include:
- Wall preparation – light sanding of walls to be painted to ensure the correct key of the new paint
- All paint and materials
- Light spackle and sanding of picture nail holes
- Drywall repair and spackle of wall damage / large anchor holes
- Trim or ceilings unless otherwise noted
Add on’s for any wall painting option:
- Closets (if not doing full repaint) $75.00 and $125.00 for walk-ins
- Trim – $0.95 cents per foot
- Interior doors – white $40.00 per door
- Ceilings – $0.75 cents per sqft
Additional factors that could adjust the rate estimates include:
- Cathedral or raised ceilings
- High stairwells
- Chair rails
- Built-in furniture