Annapolis Property Services specializes in long-term residential property management. We currently manage 500 properties in and around the Annapolis area. We are a fun, fast-growing, team-oriented company with talented and dedicated employees.
If you think you share our values and have the right skills to enhance our team, we welcome your application.
- We currently have an opening for an Assistant Maintenance Technician to join our in-house maintenance team
- The primary functions of this role are:
- Assist the Maintenance Manager by going to properties to get pictures and videos of repairs reported by tenants.
- Assistant the Maintenance Technician with minor property repairs and provide an extra set of hands when two people are needed for a repair.
- Tasks performed for the Team will include:
- Hanging of lockboxes, code boxes, and place For Rent signs
- Checking on vacant homes
- Assisting contractors with access to properties
- Assisting prospective residents to gain access to see properties
- Grass cutting and light yard work
- Leftover personal item removal and disposal
- Snow removal (if needed)
- Replacing HVAC air filters
- Minor property repairs
- Pick up tools, supplies, and materials as needed
- Assist in responding to emergency maintenance calls for clean up
- Assist with bi-annual property inspections for tenant occupied properties
- Based in Annapolis and the surrounding area, if you are interested please either complete the team member application form below or email us at Jointheteam@AnnapolisPropertyServices.com
- Click “Assistant Maintenance Technician” to link through to a more detailed job description
Click here to complete our Team Member Application form