Historic 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath single family “Ward-Moreland” brick home with a white picket fence and fully fenced back yard in the Presidents Hill community of Annapolis. Originally built in 1908 with the original hardwood floors and off street parking.
Built by Harry Elliot in 1908 and sold to Virgil Ward a wood salesman and passed on to his sons William and Charles, whom are recorded as pasturing a milk cow in the back yard in 1920. In 1951 the property was sold to Clarence Moreland, an Annapolis police officer where it remained in his family until 1992 when it was sold to Margaret and Charles Shank, whom designed the rear garden. Central Oil fuel heating and window unit AC
|School Name||Grade Level|
|Annapolis Elementary School||Elementary|
|Bates Middle School||Middle|
|Annapolis High School||High|